** registration is closed **
** We have reached capacity **
Monday Night Ball Mastery Details
Thursday Night Play Practice Play Details
For further questions, please contact the appropriate gender director:
Our program is evolving! And opened to ALL area soccer players, not just Harford FC United Players. Based on analysis and feedback, the Spring 2019 program will be offered in 2 formats. First will be our "Ball Mastery" program focused on a more intimate relationship with the ball. Sessions will be on Mondays for 6 sessions running an hour each. Second will be the newer "Play/Train/Play" program. As the title says, training with start with the players playing a small sided game, followed by a themed training portion, then ending with a larger sided game: Play, Train, Play. Sessions will be on Thursdays for 6 sessions running an hour and fifteen minutes each.
All Harford FC United and Non-Harford FC United participants can now register online here:
What are the registration fees?
- - Current Harford FC United Players Born 2000 through 2013:
- - Ball Mastery: $35 for 6 sessions
- - Play/Train/Play: $35 for 6 sessions
- - Both Programs: $60 for all 12 sessions
- - Non-Harford FC United Players Born 2000 through 2012:
- - Ball Mastery: $45 for 6 sessions
- - Play/Train/Play: $45 for 6 sessions
- - Both Programs: $80 for all 12 sessions
Who needs to register?
- All Players must register online to participate
How do I register?
How do I submit payment?
- You may pay by mailing a check made payable to FHRC to:
- Harford FC United Treasurer
317 Beacon Point Dr
Perryville, MD 21903
- Or Harford FC United teams can coordinate payment as a group; please confirm with your coach
What is included with my registration?
- Harford FC United T-Shirt
Where will the training take place?
- Location TBD (will be in the Bel Air, MD area)
What are the training dates?
- Ball Mastery:
- Day of Week: Monday
- Time: 1 Hour starting at 6PM and 7PM (players will be notified of assigned time slot)
- Dates: March 18 & 25; April 1, 8, 15, & 29
- Day of Week: Thursday
- Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes starting at 5:30PM and 6:45 PM (players will be notified of assigned time slot)
- Dates: March 21 & 28, April 4, 11, 18, & 25
IMPORTANT: All training dates subject to change due to weather, school closures, participation numbers, and trainer availability. Every effort will be made to reschedule any canceled dates.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
For further questions, please contact
- Weather updates and field closures will be posted on the HFC website and on Facebook. If nothing is posted, all sessions will be on as scheduled.
- Spring weather is unpredictable, so please dress accordingly. Layers are always best!
- What to wear: White shirt, dark shorts, shin guards completely covered by socks
- T-Shirts – each registrant will get the size he/she ordered. Upon delivery to players, these shirts should be worn to all academy training sessions.
- Each player needs a properly inflated and appropriate sized ball (labeled with name) for each session. Clinic players may use either size 3 or 4.
- Bring plenty of water for each session.
- It is important to arrive to each session 15 minutes prior to the start time. Arriving on time is already late!
- Teams will be mixed among the age groups each week.
- Parents are welcome to stay and observe the sessions, but we kindly request that you do not distract the trainers and players. The players are all there to play!