Harford FC United’s Winter Player Development Program (PDP) provides Harford FC United, as well as non-Harford FC United players, the opportunity to train throughout the winter months. Whether playing in the Fall, Spring, or both seasons, our PDP sessions provide a forum to continue player development during this typically off season period when training is not a normal occurrence.
The PDP curriculum is specifically developed so as to be geared towards challenging each player with skill, age, and talent specific activities. Our trainers are carefully selected from the area and are provided a carefully curated plan. By its very design of development first, some of the content will be new material while some content will be topics presented to the players in the past, but now the limit on time and space will be more demanding.
Harford FC United feels that the development of its players is best described as a marathon. It takes countless hours to develop ball mastery and good decision making. We welcome all players to take advantage of this amazing opportunity and fun training experience!
WINTER PDP 2022-2023 SESSION INFORMATION
- 6-Week Session offering
- Cost: $99 for HFC players; $125 for non-HFC players
- HFC Reversible Included
- Primarily geared toward Harford FC United players but open to all.
- HFC Players Contact your coach for the Discount Code.
- Spaces Limited
- Levels offered this Winter 2022-23
- 7v7: (U7, U8, U9 and U10)
- Players currently participating in 7v7 and looking for additional technical training.
- Advanced and Intermediate options available.
- Intermediate on Mondays (7:30p - 8:30p; December 5, 12, 19, January 9, 16, 23)
- Advanced on Thursdays (7:30p - 8:30p; December 8, 15, 22, January 12, 19, 26)
- Indoors on Turf (98 Industry Ln., Forest Hill, MD)
- 9v9: (U10, U11 & U12)
- Players with playing experience looking to enhance their technical and tactical skills with quality coaching and direction.
- 45 minutes of technical/tactical; 45 minutes of small sided game play.
- Mondays (5:30p; December 5, 12, 19, January 9, 16, 23)
- Outdoors on turf (Cedar Lane Regional Park)
- 11v11: (U12 and up)
- Players with advanced playing experience looking for opportunities to get competitive touches in a game-like environment.
- 60 minutes of small sided game play
- Wednesdays (6:00p - 7:30p; December 7, 14, 21, January 11, 18, 25)
- Outdoors on turf (Cedar Lane Regional Park 12/7; C. Milton Wright Turf 12/14, 12/21, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25)
- Open to ALL players